Official results for the 2018 Challenge
News from: You Snooze You Win: The PhysioNet/Computing in Cardiology Challenge 2018 v1.0.0.
Oct. 10, 2018
- Official results, as well as a paper describing the Challenge, are now available. Top scores were achieved by
- Matthew Howe-Patterson, Bahareh Pourbabaee, and Frederic Benard (0.54)
- Guðni Fannar Kristjansson, Heiðar Már Þráinsson, Hanna Ragnarsdóttir, Bragi Marinósson, Eysteinn Gunnlaugsson, Eysteinn Finnsson, Sigurður Ægir Jónsson, Halla Helgadóttir, and Jón Skírnir Ágústsson (0.45)
- Runnan He, Kuanquan Wang, Yang Liu, Na Zhao, Yongfeng Yuan, Qince Li, and Henggui Zhang (0.43)
- An unofficial entry from Hongyang Li and Yuanfang Guan (who unfortunately missed the deadline to submit an abstract) achieved a score of 0.55.