PhysioNet Restricted Health Data Use Agreement 1.5.0
If I am granted access to the database:
- I will not attempt to identify any individual or institution referenced in PhysioNet restricted data.
- I will exercise all reasonable and prudent care to avoid disclosure of the identity of any individual or institution referenced in PhysioNet restricted data in any publication or other communication.
- I will not share access to PhysioNet restricted data with anyone else.
- I will exercise all reasonable and prudent care to maintain the physical and electronic security of PhysioNet restricted data.
- If I find information within PhysioNet restricted data that I believe might permit identification of any individual or institution, I will report the location of this information promptly by email to PHIfirstname.lastname@example.org, citing the location of the specific information in question.
- I will use the data for the sole purpose of lawful use in scientific research and no other.
- I agree to contribute code associated with publications arising from this data to a repository that is open to the research community.
- This agreement may be terminated by either party at any time, but my obligations with respect to PhysioNet data shall continue after termination.
Back to Multitaper spectra recorded during GABAergic anesthetic unconsciousness v1.0.0