PhysioNet Restricted Health Data Use Agreement 1.5.0
If I am granted access to the database:
- I will not attempt to identify any individual or institution referenced in PhysioNet restricted data.
- I will exercise all reasonable and prudent care to avoid disclosure of the identity of any individual or institution referenced in PhysioNet restricted data in any publication or other communication.
- I will not share access to PhysioNet restricted data with anyone else.
- I will exercise all reasonable and prudent care to maintain the physical and electronic security of PhysioNet restricted data.
- If I find information within PhysioNet restricted data that I believe might permit identification of any individual or institution, I will report the location of this information promptly by email to PHIemail@example.com, citing the location of the specific information in question.
- I will use the data for the sole purpose of lawful use in scientific research and no other.
- I agree to contribute code associated with publications arising from this data to a repository that is open to the research community.
- This agreement may be terminated by either party at any time, but my obligations with respect to PhysioNet data shall continue after termination.
Back to In-hospital physical activity measured with a new Bosch accelerometer sensor system v1.0